Meetup With The Gals

The meetup with Angela, Xiuling & Jia Jie was pre arranged about a month back. It was meant to be a casual meetup but it was turned into a lively meetup as Xiuling wanted to do a Christmas gift exchange. In the spirit of Christmas giving & sharing, we agreed to her plan. As we have been close friends for quite a while, I decided to give them a personal gift as well, after Angela told me that she would be getting individual gifts for us as well a gift for gift exchange. I guess no matter the monetary value of  the value of the gift, the value of our friendship is more important. As the Chinese saying goes, 礼轻情义重。

First up was lunch, followed by movie, walking with dinosaurs. The main draw was the KTV session at Teo Heng KTV at Sembawang Shopping Centre as it was decided that we will do our gift exchange at our maiden KTV session together. This session also marked my 2 firsts, my 1st visit to Teo Heng KTV & my 1st time singing with the gals.

I must say that it was fun singing with the gals, although the song selection system was a tad unfriendly and the room was a little small in my opinion. But then again, with the amount of money that I paid, at $10 for the session, which is less than half the price I usually pay for a KTV session at Partyworld outlets, I guess you cannot complain about the quality.

The gift exchange was conducted in a unique & fun way as we have forgotten to bring our paper & pen.

20131221_151651

It was conducted with the use of our Grassroots Leaders PASSION Cards as this was the best way that we could identify ourselves.

DSCN0330

This was the interesting gifts that we bought for the gift exchange. Can you

  1. Guess who bought which gift?
  2. Guess who got whose gift?

20131221_171626

DSCN0332

I would like to thank Angela for the gift shown in the above pic.

It was glad to hear from Xiuling that she enjoyed the session with us and hopes that we will do something like that again. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings