Interesting People In Singapore

I was at King’s Centre just now to pass something to my friend as she had asked me to help her to purchase online some stuffs some time back on her behalf.

I was quite shocked by the attitude of the security guard as he was chasing me and another gentleman around my age out of the building. The gentleman was reacted angrily after being chased out of the building that he shouted that the security guard was crazy and the security guard told him off saying “God is great”.

Not wanting to be part of the topic of the heated argument, I decided to walk out of the building and waited for my friend outside the building.

I feel a little uneasy when I saw this incident happening. This was going through my mind as it happened.

  1. We were waiting at the lobby in front of the security counter, which I feel was in no way obstructing or causing any disturbances to any of its tenants as it was definitely after office hours. I did tell him that I was waiting for my friend and had attempted to contact her but to no avail.
  2. If he had felt that our presence had caused unnecessary disturbances, he could have told us in a polite way to get out of the building, instead of hurling remarks at us.

I wonder if this security guard had learnt basic courtesy in school previously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings