Not A Good Start To January

It has not been a good start to the new year for me as I fell sick at the start of the year. It was the stubborn flu virus that refused to go away and got worse after I have enjoyed the Christmas & New Year festivities. The worst thing was I had to endure till 15 Jan as my manager was on leave and my admin colleague seems to be more sickly than me, working for only 4 days since 2 Jan. This slowed down my recovery process and caused me to cab to work almost everyday as I was feeling the effects of the strong medication. The good thing was that my manager, boss and colleagues knew that I was sick and did not press on me hard to complete my work and granted my request to clear my leave this week after I chose not to commute my leave to pay.

I certainly hope that the coming Year of The Horse will be a good year ahead. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings