Unbelievable January


It has been an unbelievable January for me as although my work has not been smooth flowing due to colleagues potlicking and a muted pay increase this year due to the economic slowdown. Although all these happenings made me have thoughts that are my efforts in helping the company in the times of need unappreciated and set me thinking about moving on to greener pastures. My family and close friends have advised me to stay and solider on.

At the same time, the IRAS volunteer e-filing exercise could be undergoing some major changes in 2016 and 2017. I am glad to say I am part of the committee. I am sorry that I cannot reveal too much as I have a gag order slapped on me. I am glad that IRAS, as a Government statutory board adopts a “gathering of ideas” approach before implementing out. I certainly hope the taxpayers and fellow volunteers will get to see the benefits when it is progressively implemented.

I would like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year, May it be a Prosperous Year for You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings