好心作怪

I always thought that home is the safest place till something happened in my home. Coupled with the office politics that I was facing at work everyday, and a plan to help people in the time to come keep hitting the brick wall,  I had not been in the best of my moods and get easily irritated. It made me wanting to cancel my CNY gathering plans at my place as there is an uninvited guest at my place.

My dad had known this crazy friend of his, who is of the same age as me through his singing group. She had asked for help to purchase a MacBook for her and she would pay my dad by instalments on a monthly basis. My dad obliged. But I was shocked to find that my study room was occupied by her, after she was discharged from IMH about 2 weeks ago.

I am okay with my family members helping people when they are in need, but not to extent of helping a depressed person who has odd behaviour. I certainly do not want to be accused of invading her privacy or accused of doing unfavourable actions to her. After all, I am a guy and she is a lady with depression, I certainly need to take precautions.

I really could not stand her habits, which include,

  • Turning on the heater despite being a hot day
  • Turning on the aircon at 18 degrees
  • Leaving the electricity on despite being not around
  • Using and taking my things without asking for permission

I am not trying to be racist here, but it is not a surprise that some of you may have guessed that she is from China.

I think I need to organise some happy gatherings to chase away the bad luck soon.

Leaving you with this song that best describes my feelings now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings