Lunch at Plaza Parkroyal

I met up with Richard & Huiyu today for a lunch cum meet up session at Plaza Parkroyal Hotel. Although this is not the 1st time I been there, I still enjoy the good food there.

It was a good chance that Richard wanted to meet up with us. We wanted to help him to forget about Irene, his ex-girlfriend. It was really a heart to heart talk session with Richard as we really aired our views about what we felt he should do. We hope he can take our advice & get on with his life.

At Huiyu's request, I have invited him for my birthday. I hope SR don't kill me for this. Richard had said something about SR, which I don't think I can disclose it here. for fear that she can kill me for this. I am not sure if he is coming or not as he does not like KTV & crowds.

After the heavy lunch, which they enjoyed very much, we went to walk at Bugis before heading our seperate ways.

Comments

DARLing said…
=) SR will bug u waht richard have told u for sure ..
if i am SR i will want u to tell me too!
richard what did u say ?
Kazzzzzzz said…
.. I think I know what he said anyway.. considering the things he's been saying...

nothing good, i'm sure..

pissed off after a long phone call.. some problems keep snowballing, after which I'm always the one to get the full ICE KACHANG.. damn sianz...one more Richard problem is nothing to me now...

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings