Birthday Party Photos





These are the photos taken at my birthday last night at the KTV session after the dinner at the KTV session @ Suntec City K-Box.

Firstly, I would like to thank my friends (Caifeng, Huiyu, Jason, Richard, Stella, SR, DJ & Krys) for taking their time off to attend my birthday. Special thanks to Huiyu, for picking the tab for me 1st. DJ & Krys for the watch. SR for the "Happy Birthday" book & an object which I don't know what it means. ( please explain to me.). DJ again, for the badge, but I can't figure out what it means. Shall call u!!! and of course, Jason, for looking after my brother.

Secondly, I would like to express my thanks to Caifeng, Huiyu, Jason & Stella for the handphone gift. I really appreciate it.

Thirdly, I would like to express my disappointment about the "aeroplane flyers". I feel so sad to say that it is the same person again. I think I am not the one that is only upset. I think Caifeng was too, as she was expecting Yishan to come as Kelvin was not there. Luckily, Stella was there to chat with her.

An apology to my friends as well here. Sorry for making you all run about from City Hall MRT then to Marina Square, instead of Raffles City, due to the rain.

A VERY BIG THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!

I am sorry if I did not manage to look after everyone of you, or should I say shower my attention to everyone. :)

Comments

Richie said…
You are very welcome. Where is the bottom of ur heart? your stomach? haha
DARLing said…
MOSt welcome ..
Happy BIrthday ...
Paul said…
Rich: Not my stomach.
DJ: Thanks
Kazzzzzzz said…
I'm paiseh for being late..... But had a wonderful time!

Thanks for inviting me. (^_^)
Paul said…
SR: Is ok. So long as u r nt in the category of "aeroplane fliers", like Yishan.

In fact, almost all of u were late, so its ok.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings