Busy Day & Pissed Off

It was a busy day for me at work today. I worked till about 7.15pm before I left the office. I was the last person to leave the office, so you can imagine how much work I have cleared, but is still not finished. I still have a fair bit to clear.

I feel sad for DJ as her plans for a surprise for a person close to her heart was not appreciated. This is my message for her.

In a relationship, both parties should feel happy & comfortable together every time they meet.
If either one of them is feeling pressured in a relationship
Both parties should take a step back
Think about what they hope to achieve in the relationship
Sometimes giving away something to someone you love can make your day.
Understanding each other & communication will definitely make the relationship better.

Comments

Richie said…
Paul, why u never tell me this before? Maybe it can helped me? Never mind, its over. Haha.
DARLing said…
richi is jealous liao... dont dont dont ok ..
now since paul tell me I pass it on to me

paul thanks .. for that ..
Kazzzzzzz said…
well, BR, at least it gives you food for thought in case the 2nd one comes along... (^_^)

but seriously, some things are easier said than done.... what has been said, I've tried... difficult to do.. sigh..
Paul said…
Hmmm although I am not in a relationship at the moment, or for that matter, none before, through friends' sharing of their relationship, I have picked up the pointers here & there to tell myself these are the things needed for a relationship to succeed.
Richie said…
Paul, it takes more than theories to make things work. I knew it once and dun even hav the confidence to face another.
Paul said…
Haha, I will cross e bridge when I come to that. U dun suan me ok.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings