Change of Birthday Plan


Recently, I have been too tied up with my work that I forgot to announce the change of the birthday plan that me & Ter will be having on 15 Dec 2007. Thanks Kaylee for putting the message that she would be flying in from the USA from 12 Dec -20 Dec, otherwise I would have forgotten to put this up.
After a mini meeting with Ter & Elaine, we have decided to abandon the chalet plan and change it to a BBQ session at Changi Point.on 15 Dec 2007. This change is in view of the high cost in booking the chalet & the need to commit for 2 nights if the chalet is booked.
Elaine & I feel that the BBQ will be a good option for all of us to enjoy at a low cost. The guest list will be announced in Nov.

Comments

curryegg said…
Uhh? You mean your birthday is around the corner?
Paul said…
Curryegg, its akan datang in Dec 18. U want to fly in to celebrate with me, u r welcome. :)
Dalicia said…
kaylee is coming to singapore..
what a long trip for her! hope she'll be fine...
Paul said…
Dalicia, when is your turn to visit your homeland?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings