Joint Birthday Celebration Plan


Terence & I are looking at booking a chalet for our birthday celebration in December. We are wondering if our friends in blogger and my poly friends will be interested to join us before making a decision on whether we will go ahead & book the chalet.
The date that we are looking at is 15 Dec for a day & nite as I have a tight schedule of exams, work & a wedding dinner to attend in that week. I guess that is the only day that everyone should be ok as it is a Sat.
Do let us have your responses by next Sun (17 Sep) in this comment box or Elaine's blog.

Comments

KAYLEE said…
ID DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Paul said…
Kaylee, u sure u coming to sg for this?
Shionge said…
Paul, chalets are fully blocked till Dec if I am not wrong :(
Paul said…
For public, it is closed, but for NTUC members, it is still open.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings