Mine & Ter's Birthday Party

4270127791

I got to thank my mum, my 4 little cousins, my friends for making my & Terence's birthday party at my place a huge success. This is by far the best one I had, as the crowd was huge, 24 people, my mum went to count when she was helping me & Ter cut the cake. If you are wondering where the photos are? The fun photos are with my 4 beautiful photographers. Thanks Stella, Ka mei, Elaine mei & Lorraine. Can you guys imagine looking at 4 cameras for a group shot?

But here is a peek of my birthday presents this year.

PC160001

Sau Chee - Sotch Tape holder

Jolene - A Parker Pen

Elaine mei, Rebec mei & Ter - A Parker Pen

Richard & Christine - A Parker Pen

Wendy , Gingy, Perfectwound & Chris - A Men's belt set.

PC160002

Peggy & Elaine: A bag

PC160003

Elaine mei's colleague: A polo tee.

I also got a number of red packets from my friends and relatives.

  1. 大舅
  2. 四姨
  3. Caifeng & Kelvin
  4. Huiyu
  5. Stella

All of you are so nice, acceding to request to giving pratical gifts.

I know my friends enjoyed as Huiyu was touched the hospitality of my mum. My ACCA classmate, Elaine, said she likes the food. I told her you got to thank Elaine mei, as she was the one who catered it. I personally like the fish balls and bee hoon.

I hope Sau Chee & Jolene had a great time chatting with my parents.

Here are the list of people that came and made the party a blast.

Relatives

  1. 四姨
  2. Jolene
  3. Jiaxin (some of my friends recognise him as the child star of TV drama, I Not Stupid)
  4. Huiyuan
  5. Huiqing
  6. Huijie

Colleagues

  1. Sau Chee

Friends from Poly

  1. Huiyu
  2. Caifeng & Kelvin
  3. Richard & Christine

Friends from ACCA

  1. Peggy
  2. Elaine

Friends from The Internet

  1. Elaine mei & Ter
  2. Rebec mei
  3. Wendy mei & Chris
  4. Stella
  5. Lorraine

I also got to thank Darling & Nicole for their advance birthday sms to me.

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say a big thank you for all the gifts, the time & effort made to be here with me and make my birthday a day to remember.

Comments

curryegg said…
PAul... It was your birthday... sorry for late wishing you..

"Happy belated birthday"

I can see that you've such a great time at that moment.. *Happy for you*
I know you're busy lately. But do take care of your health oh..

;)
Paul said…
Thanks. U r not late to wish me, since its only be my birthday tomorrow.

I will try to take care.

Sianz.... My leave was cancelled by my boss. Wanted to rest.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings