2nd Surprise for the Day

I was at work with my radio tuned to my favourite station, YES 933FM today, when I heard the host, 嘉蕙 mention that she is suffering from neck strain after a bad night sleep for about a week already.

Since I am still suffering from this problem (but it is better already. Thanks to 彭悦医师), I decided to leave a message on her blog for her to seek treatment.

Paul

Heard that u strained your neck during your sleep. Me too.
The sinseh who cured me is at Ma Kwang. Her name is Peng Yue.
You can try her to cure u.

Was quite surprised when I was reading her blog comments just now, I saw my reply from her, as I didn't expect a busy DJ of Singapore's No. 1 station to reply to me, let alone on the same day.

Jiahui

hi paul,
thanks for ur info...=) which branch did u go to?? i'm seriously in pain...

I have replied her with the answer already.

This shows that celebrities have a human touch too, as they are human too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings