New Year Eve Countdown Photos

Some of my friends who have reading my blog & Facebook and came to read about the big hoo-ha that caused me not to put the photos that was taken that day. After explaining to this group of friends, what actually took place, they actually feel that I am right to ask along who I wanted to ask. I can choose who I wanted to go out with.
Therefore at these friends’ request, here are some of the photos that we took. Credits should be given to my new friend/group member, Weng Kiat for the photos as well.
PC280002
The 3 ladies that joined me, Raymond & Weng Kiat, Evelyn, Mandy & Ann
YJ1
One of my favourite groups 3-in –1 performing for the night
YJ16
YJ19
Group photo with the performers for the night
YJ22
Group photo with the performers & the keyboardists for the night
YJ22
Hope you guys enjoyed the photo viewing. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings