My Birthday

genimage

18 Dec 2008, 29 years before, I was brought to this world by my mum. I must say this year, my birthday is one of the most interesting ones, even though I had to work for the 2nd year in running. I had no more leave this year, as I had only joined the company in March.

If you guys have been following my blog, this was the year where the celebration started very early. In fact, it started on 29 Nov. Thanks to Germaine and her friends, together with most of my new friends from the Singing @ K Group, Libraboys Outing Group & Singapore Facebook Singles who did a joint celebration for me at the picnic.

The 2nd celebration was the KTV session on 13 Dec with the Singing @ K Group. I guess I would keep this in my memory for a long time as this was the 1st time I had to make a speech to 30 people in a conference room styled KTV room. I really like to thank the chairman, Lawerence, for asking KBox to make the special arrangement. Also to the people, who shares my cake, Rain, Jasmin, Karen Low, Jonathan Lim, Jeremy, Yan Ling, CK, John and Thomas. I know I have selected the most expensive cake, but I just want to thank you guys for the cake. Not forgetting the rest of them, who were part of the celebration.

Little did I expect a 3rd celebration on the actual day itself. Angela had asked me out for dinner. She is so nice as she said that the celebration on the KTV day didn't count and must celebrate for me on the actual day. She actually treated me dinner and a cake and paid for my cab fare home. I felt bad about it, as dinner was at Big O cafe at Wheelock Place and I knew she just started her job. Not only that, I knew her just not too long from Facebook. Therefore, I was okay with paying for her drinks at Harry's Bar at the ground level of my office when she asked for it.

This was the 1st time I had celebrated with a gal on a singles date. I know she tried her best to ask Jane, Jonathan Teo & YC to join us, but I guess they were too busy with their stuff. I must say I enjoyed the celebration very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings